» What are you listening to?
Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:52 pm by Frostie Pie

» Pony Plushies ^^
Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:39 am by PumpkinSpice

» Anypony into punk?
Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:33 pm by PumpkinSpice

» Cheerilee's Thousand - Cheerilee goes on some terrible, terrible dates
Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:38 pm by xjuggernaughtx

» Just an Equestria Roleplay - The Biggest Roleplay on the Forum - Anyone Welcome
Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:28 pm by SoulKnight

The Pony Games (Flash choice making game)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Pony Games (Flash choice making game)

Post by Swift Clio on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:56 am

The Pony Game flash game (Sorta)

Yes, you read correctly, I am developing a flash game based on 'The Pony Games' It is a decision making game where you try and get your character of the mane 6 out of the arena alive, at any cost.

The Game is being worked on solidly by myself, but I need some Idea's, I'll ask for that at the bottom of the post.
Here is a (Very) Early development screenshot:

In order not to depress people, you play one of the mane 6 against 23 unknown ponies from other towns, like in our RPG.
Each of the mane 6 has a different way of winning, for instance Fluttershy would not be good in combat, so the smart thing to do would be to avoid confrontation with the careers and other tributes. Whereas Rainbow Dash, Twilight or Applejack would have
a bit more grit, and more skill against other ponies.

Right, now how you can help
I need help with my ideas, so I create something that everybody would find interesting to play.
Tell me if you think they are a good idea.
Ideas so far:
-Have a scoreboard of how many Tributes are left
-Mobile phone compatibility (Android)
-Alpha release for Fluttershy.
-(YOUR IDEA HERE)

Swift Clio
New Pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Pony Games (Flash choice making game)

Post by Swift Clio on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:37 pm

*Bump* Any ideas / Words of encouragement? Very Happy

Swift Clio
New Pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by discord on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:46 pm

damn in need to watch the movie....so i can be more helpful.

discord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BAE Brony on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:11 am

What a fascinating concept! I am worried that you may not be entirely sure where you're going with this project. Projects like this require good planning to succeed.

As an example, large-scale military operations often rely on the complex orchestration of a broad range of assets that may include networks of intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) systems; forward-positioned special operations forces; and airborne, land-based, and sea-based strike weapons.

They need help and get it as BAE Systems’ decision aids help operators rapidly explore myriad orchestration options and choose the solution that best achieves their mission objectives. For example, these decision aids visualize for operators the likely performance of candidate decisions against a spectrum of possible enemy courses of action, recommending optimal pairings of strike assets to emerging targets, developing comprehensive air battle plans, and constructing detailed, multisensor collection routes and schedules that service large numbers of ISR collection tasks.

This may not be the best example, as BAE has little experience in My Little Pony/Hunger Games crossovers. BAE Systems does has extensive experience developing decision aids and control systems that address surface, land, air, and space resource-management problems for a range of customers that include the Army, Air Force, Navy, intelligence community, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, and private customers.

However, you might want to look at things such as the Dynamic Course of Action Decision (DCOAD) that unites products of the predictive battle space awareness process with the daily air-battle plan to help planners predict and visualize time-sensitive targeting problems, such as the likelihood of time-sensitive targeting occurring or being discovered, whether, once discovered, time-sensitive targeting can be successfully attacked, and the overall probability that time-sensitive targeting can be successfully countered, given the configuration of the daily air-battle plan.

Understanding these issues can help you spot issues in your own project, hopefully streamlining it. DCOAD enables the combat planning division of a U.S. Air Force air operations center to modify the master air attack plan to ensure appropriate intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance, and strike asset coverage for time-sensitive targeting. It helps the division generate resources and adjust intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance, and strike asset locations to cover gaps. It also allows the intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance division to adjust collection plans to account for time-sensitive targeting coverage.

Best of Luck and can't wait to play the finished product! Very Happy

BAE Brony
Blank Flank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PoorYorick on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:13 am

BAE Brony wrote:What a fascinating concept! I am worried that you may not be entirely sure where you're going with this project. Projects like this require good planning to succeed.

As an example, large-scale military operations often rely on the complex orchestration of a broad range of assets that may include networks of intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) systems; forward-positioned special operations forces; and airborne, land-based, and sea-based strike weapons.
I See What You're Getting At, That's Very Insightful. What a Face I love you

PoorYorick
Blank Flank

View user profile Http://EquestriaDaily.Com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top